Prepare For Take Off
The classic gin sipper was all but forgotten until a decade ago. It's distinct look of purplish grey created by the Creme De Violette has re-enchanted the modern eye and the drink is now enjoying a well deserved come back.
Keep an eye out for our weekely recipes or get them sent to your email directly by join our mailing list HERE.
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- 1/2 ounces Maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Crème de violette
- 3/4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Load shaker with ice.
- Pour all ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake 20-30 seconds or until cold.
- Strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with cocktail cherry.