The classic bourbon Brown Derby cocktail is named for a hat-shaped Los Angeles diner. The cocktail is both sweet and sour with a generous dose of grapefruit juice and a hint of honey syrup. Try this recipe now to find out what the brown derby is all about.
Keep an eye out for our weekely recipes or get them sent to your email directly by join our mailing list HERE.
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon
- 1 ounce Grapefruit Juice
- .5 ounces Honey Mix
- Load shaker with ice.
- Pour all ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake 20-30 seconds or until cold.
- Strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- Combine ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring continuously until honey and water combine.
- Cool and refrigerate until needed.